I just found out, this week, that my job of 20 years has been terminated. This is not a result of performance, but a result of Covid in conjunction with work disappearing. I am a father to 9 children and am fighting negative feelings of failure.I underwent quadruple heart bypass surgery this year. I am trying to sell off a huge part of my collection to hopefully raise funds for help with reducing debt so that we can possibly relocate and/or just focus on necessity bills (ie food,etc) . Please note: winning bidder will be responsible for shipping from Olathe, KS 66061.
I have a GoFundMe page . I realize we are living in a very difficult time and that many people are hurting. I've never done this before and don't expect anything - but if you can help, please consider so - and, if possible, spreading the word.
- Auction will end July 25 at 11:59pm (CST). If server allows a bid accidentally (ie server sync issues) it will be time stamped and only bids made prior to the 11:59pm cutoff will be accepted.
- Please bid in increments of $2
- Shipping can be combined if multiple auctions are won
- Upon end, high bidder will be contacted and asked for mailing address for final price with shipping. Final payment to be sent via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you have questions on shipping, you can estimate using the included weight and my address which is 1543 W Romany Ct, Olathe, KS 66061.
- If any questions on an item, please email email@example.com
- Please consider sharing via social media.